01-peeling-grunge-preview

Extreme Grunge Seamless Peeling Patterns

Today’s web treat is a free combo pack of large (1024px * 1024px) seamless Extreme Grunge Peeling Patterns in .jpg format as well as a corresponding Photoshop tileable pattern (.pat) set.

Click thumbnails below to view the fullsize versions and download individually, or download the complete zip below.

Included Images

Included in the zip

• Full size versions of all the thumbs shown above
  • Photoshop .pat pattern set of all images shown above

Download
You might also like
Seamless Colorful Grunge Polkadot Patterns Warm Amber Photoshop Patterns Part 5 Grungy Fiery Red Seamless Patterns Free Exotic Polkadots Photoshop Pattern Set Grungy Tileable Vintage Patterns Part 2 Dejavu Wordpress Theme Modular Wordpress Theme Myriad Wordpress Theme 12 Tileable Space Waves Photoshop Patterns High Res Blueprint and Schematics Photoshop Brushes Echelon Wordpress Theme Glassy Blues Seamless Textures Construct Wordpress Theme Grungy Abstract Bokeh Textures Grungy Teal Tileable Patterns Funky Seamless Purple Patterns Grungy Faded Blue Creme Tileable Photoshop Patterns Method Wordpress Theme Fusion Wordpress Theme Hot Pink High Resolution Industrial Grunge Textures Fractalized Grunge Photoshop Brushes & Texture Pack White Washed Blue and Beige Grunge Patterns Part 2 Tileable Grainy & Worn Textures – Warm Tones Tileable Stone, Pavement, and Marble Textures

29 comments on “Extreme Grunge Seamless Peeling Patterns

1. Pamela says:

Unfortunately we do not. For future reference what size are you looking for?

12/15/2009 8:59 am
  1. Anna says:

Thanks for the grunge patterns. I have a blog that needs an artistic touch, and I think these will do the trick!

05/10/2011 2:30 pm
  2. Ana says:

Hey Kristen, Thanks for these extreme grunge patterns the second one is my favorite:)

08/10/2011 3:36 pm
  3. Tavis says:

Very slick! It’s definitely uncommon to see the “weathered” look on sites these days as people seem to lean towards the “shiny brand new post modern everything is pure as the driven snow and perfectly white like the apple Mac videos” look and feel ;) I like it, adds character and is just DIFFERENT.

08/15/2011 12:37 am
  4. Johnny says:

Very cool patterns. my friends always hassle me when I take my camera and just shoot peeling paint or rusting surfaces. I find these photos to come in handy for web design. Keep up the good work!

08/17/2011 11:22 am
  5. James says:

Hmm, I quite like these ones. I’ve very picking with my creative preferences but you hit the nail on the head here. Good job.

08/28/2011 7:42 am
  6. Heather Hide says:

I like the look of these grunge patterns they remind me of the seersucker material, my mother used to make dresses for me using this material when I was little.

09/05/2011 10:15 am
  7. Neil Blooms says:

I want to touch those patterns! Man! How much is that for my website?

04/27/2012 7:31 pm
  8. Rae Clooney says:

Hi!

Are you negotiable about creating a team but I provide the major pattern I want to see? Probably of aboriginal art pattern?

04/29/2012 12:44 pm
    1. Kelley Faulkner says:

Hey dude!

Do you also have a vintage, retro yet luminous in light style? That’s weird buy just so you might have!

04/30/2012 2:44 pm

Tweets that mention Extreme Grunge Seamless Peeling Patterns | WebTreats ETC -- Topsy.com

tripwire magazine | tripwire magazine